Monday 18 November 2013

I seem to have misplaced 2013.

Formally 'Cardio and High Heels', I'm ashamed to say that I have completely forgotten my log in details and thus I must set up camp here. Past attempts to break through into the blogging world have sadly failed, yet with 2014 approaching at an alarming rate I have decided that I am no longer going to let procrastination and my otherwise 'hectic' schedule get the better of me. Is anyone else slightly disturbed at how quickly 2013 seems to have passed? It seems like only yesterday that I was pulling my hair out over my final year project at university and the shocking lack of jobs available in my hometown after graduation. However, set backs aside I've decided to give blogging another shot, and who knows, maybe 2014 will finally be my year?

No comments:

Post a Comment