Monday 18 November 2013

Are teatoxes really worth all the hype?


Recently I have noticed a huge growth in popularity surrounding 'teatoxes' which are, put simply, a blend of cleansing, natural ingredients which claim to detoxify, slim down and re-energise your body. As a fitness fanatic, I was a little sceptical at first, yet decided to give it a go anyway.

Your Tea, an Australian brand has no doubt stormed the world of detox, and Instagram for that matter within only a few months. Posts began appearing left, right and centre upon social media sites of people from all across the world enjoying their daily dose. As soon as their UK centres were up and running, I decided to order the 14-day 'tiny tea' to see what all the fuss was about! And let me tell you, I was not disappointed! This tea claims to "preform an intensive cleanse and nourish of your digestive system to assist with weight loss, fluid retention and toxin removal." Within a matter of days I had noticed a significant decrease in bloating, as well as fluid retention, (I've never looked so slim in my life!), my skin was glowing and I had a new lease of energy that seemed never ending! All I am going to say is that this tea is a-mazing! I shall certainly be ordering another batch within the very near future.

Unlike other teatoxes, I experienced no unpleasant side effects and it tasted gorgeous! I'm usually not a huge tea fan (bar my usual green tea), yet I was impressed. Tips to those who are not so keen; try adding a little honey or lemon to sweeten. All I'm going to say is thank you Your Tea, you've really given me that extra kick start to becoming a much healthier, happier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment